Elana Champion of Lust (Alpha 0.9.9) Elana Champion of Lust (Alpha 0.9.9)

May I suggest a few things?

So far, I like the game. It's nice, neat, straightforward. I was thinking you could use a few things to make the user have to pace better:

Getting caught halves the energy meter (You have to run away from the people chasing, yes?). This will make it a little less tempting to just select a space, and keep trying to use Foreplay at around 60% over and over and then resting between until getting it, so then it's at over 70%, and so on. As it is right now, getting 100% on all places takes about 10 minutes.

Also, maybe consider adding previous success requirements to each new skill. For example:

In each area, you must successfully do 3 of the previous action or magical spell to do the next. So in order to do Loving Touch, you need to successfully spread Rumors 3 times. Then to kiss someone, you need to successfully use Loving Touch 3 times. And so on. This will make the user have to actually do each one. As it is now, you can just go to the fountain, get the Square to 100%, use the EXP to buy Aquatic Assistance, make everywhere else 15%, and then just do 3 or 4 Rumors, 3 or 4 Loving touches, 3 or 4 kisses, then just keep doing Foreplay until you max out everything.

Then, add success requirements to unlocking the skills, also. Make each skill have 2 "parts," the first part costing EXP (unlocking the skill) and then the second part requiring you to do that action in every area at least once. For example, you have to go around and spread rumors at every location in order to finish the "Rumors" skill, then you can use EXP to unlock Loving Touch, then you have to go around and use Loving Touch everywhere once to finish the Loving Touch skill. Rinse and repeat for all the skills. Again, this should extend the playing game time, and make the user go through more motions (a little more grind).

I think that will improve your games play-ability vastly. I also think, though, you should reward these by making the "Second Tier" skills have better animations, look nicer, be more effective, etc. That's an animation issue, though, and not a mechanical one.

My final comments are to change the sounds used. I think the moans are cheesy and unprofessional, they have a lot of grainy background noise, and they don't really sound or feel right with the characters they're presented with. Same goes for the silly sound effects. Then of course, just fix up some of the typos, grammatical mistakes, and odd text box functions, and you'll be golden.

Overall, I think you have a great game in the making here. I think this will, one day, be 5 star material. Good work!

knotgames responds:

Thanks! this are good ideas and we'll have it in mind (but we are a have made more alphas after that one and other things had been added and changed). When we'll finish all the basic mechanics and we'll have to balance everything we'll consider add this changes.

Combiner Combiner

Eh. This game wasn't exciting or exhilarating. Not even for me, when I play mostly puzzle and logic games. I like the concept, but there should be more punishment for not using all of the colors on the board. In fact, if you were really ambitious, you would make it so you could only pass through the door if all colors would be used. Gameplay-wise, it felt a tad tedious, especially when having to constantly move back-and-forth, chasing down the colors when the solutions to most of the levels were pretty obvious. I played for about half an hour and nearly completed about 70% of the playable game. I wasn't really too impressed overall. I wouldn't say that I wasted my time, however, as it was just interesting enough to make me play for a good bit of time.

I feel like if you made the movement a little more fluid, increased the difficulty a bit, and added some kind of reward for full completion of a stage (if that's even possible for all of them) and/or some kind of punishment for not full completion (I don't know, perhaps a score keeper or something of the sort?), then I feel as if the game would be a little more engaging.

Not a bad game at all, I just feel as though there was something missing. I hope my review helps.

Good job,
-Zac333

What's in the Box?! What's in the Box?!

This isn't even really a game. Slightly funny, but boring after about 20 seconds.

Shadow Match Shadow Match

It's a nice attempt, but it's boring, tedious to check every shadow, and awkwardly silent. Sorry, just not full game material. Add a nice loading menu, some music, some sounds, music and sound options, and you might have something less painful to play. Sorry.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Great

This game is highly addictive and amazingly fun. For some reason, it won't give me the Treasure Hunter Medal in Town, but I am sure I got all of the Town's Treasures! Behind the shop, in the old building, everywhere! Also, some fights towards the end seem impossible. Really. The ancient monoliths in the dark area are just crazy.
Still, great game, 5/5 and 10/10.

Flash Drawing Game Flash Drawing Game

Alright

Fine for an attempt, but I recommend trying to add in future tools such as:

Eraser
Fill Bucket
Color Wheel
Straight Line Tool
Curve Line Tool
Reset

After that, it's just a matter of creating a fairly nice looking drawing game with a simple set-up and some originality.

After a while you can try to go more advanced by adding:

Smudge
Blur
Gradient Tool
Online Public Gallery
Original Effects

Good luck on your future game creating, guy.
I hope this helped.

Old Girl Old Girl

Stuck

Very weird. Can't go anywhere at this point, i'm stuck with a screwdriver, wrapper, and note. I don't get it.

Anyways, you might wanna speed up the audio. It goes so slow that it over leaks into other scenes.

Also, maybe add more info on your inventory items (Like an info box)

Crush The Castle 2 Crush The Castle 2

...?

-3 stars for the fact that I had to ask 'Does that 300,000 pound brick resting on your skullcap hurt, princess? Then just die!' to my comp. when something heavy is on a person, they should die. Not ignore the deathly piece of heavy shit on their skull caps.

Ibiza Nights Ibiza Nights

Great Game!

I loved how well you animated the scenes, and everything was just perfectly fitting. However, a few things.

1.) Audio
~Try not to reuse the same soundtracks for all the girls, specially if some of them don't match. (The 'Ooh Baby' sounded rough and manly, and the moans sounded high and whiny)

2.) Repeating Constantly
~Try to mix in some different objectives, and maybe make mini freebie sex scenes, because it seems too much as if everything conveniently goes wrong. ATM breaks, missing parts for ice cream and the cocktail, all seems too coincidental.

But beside that, you had some great animation perks, and the game flowed very nicely. I understand where you tried to make this as original as possible, without making it a MnF clone. Honest opinion, 9/10 and 5 picos to boot. Hmm...
Ah, what the hell, ill go 10/10!

Goodgame Poker Goodgame Poker

Bleh

To be honest, I hate it. The poker aspect is fine. Its just the fact that theres no max. level on greenhorn/beginner rooms so your forced to pay for chips because level 20-100 people sit in the noob rooms and bully you to death. It ruins all of the fun in the game. Sorry, but its just....so frustrating to see high levels or lower levels with credit cards flooding rooms and bullying. Thats not poker, thats dumbness.